[CT Birds] February Coastal Reports....

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Thu Mar 7 09:21:43 EST 2013

Well, I have finally started working on my late January/February
reports, and it has been an exciting six weeks!. I spent just about
every other day birding along the shore in late Jan. and all of Feb.
and as a result I am way behind in my reports. I just completed
Chapter One on my reports on my blog starting from late January into
the first week of February. I still have along way to go.

Just click here: http://coastalbirds2.blogspot.com/

I am currently working on the additional CHapters, I will post them as
they are completed.

I hope you enjoy them!

Keith Mueller
Killingworth