[CT Birds] State response to Rough Grouse

wingsct at juno.com wingsct at juno.com
Sat Mar 9 05:50:32 EST 2013

Paul,I'm as outraged as you.  By the time DEEP decides to do anything re:Ruffed Grouse, the grouse will be history in CT.I'll contact my representative and another in the next district who is on theEnvironment Committee and cares deeply about animal issues.  I encourageother CT listers, birders to do likewise.  Couldn't COA also speak up about this? Meredith SampsonOld Greenwich