[CT Birds] Red-winged blackbirds - East Farmington

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 5 14:36:39 EST 2013

I came out of a Dr.'s appointment near the University of Connecticut Medical Center in East Farmington late this morning (Tuesday, 5 March 2013) and heard some red-winged blackbirds in a small marsh are below where I had parked. Spring is here for me now, I heard red-winged blackbirds. When I lived in Bordenton City in NJ in the late 1980' s and 1990's I waited to hear the red-wings, a bit earlier in NJ then here, as my first signs of the coming Spring.

David W Babington
Washington, CT