[CT Birds] Reminder: Register now for the upcoming CT Ornithological Association Annual Meeting!

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:29:32 EST 2013

Reminder to the CT birding community: All are welcome and we encourage all members and non-members to  participate in our upcoming annual meeting.

The COA Annual Meeting is less than three weeks away. Time to register for this "not to be missed" event which is at Middlesex Community College in Middletown CT on Saturday March 23rd. Come to hear and meet our outstanding speakers,come to connect with friends and fellow birders,come for the vendors and the raffle. We are very excited to have a new caterer  who will provide an expanded continental breakfast with Birds and Beans coffee that is included with the registration fee and a hot lunch offering of Chicken San Francisco,Slow Roasted Pot Roast,Vegetarian Pasta,and Caesar Salad for an additional fee.
This year our speakers include:
Steve Kress,founder of the Puffin Project,Vice-President of Bird Conservation for the National Audubon Society,Manager of the Society's Maine Coast Seabird Sanctuaries and Director of the Seabird Restoration Program
Marshall Iliff,eBird Project Leader and co-leader for the Brookline Bird Club pelagic trips
Sharon Stiteler,aka Birdchick,professional birder and Avian Field Ecologist
For more information and to register,go to http://www.ctbirding.org/
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday March 23rd!

Tina Green,Kathy Van Der Aue,& Lisa Wahle
COA Annual Meeting Co-chairs