[CT Birds] CAS "State of the Birds" Article in The Hartford Advocate

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 8 22:49:39 EST 2013

Returning to BDL from a long business trip, I picked up the March 7-13 edition of The Hartford Advocate (ostensibly to read the police blotter and "News of the Weird" and then toss it out).  I was pleasantly shocked to find a well-written article about the decline of aerial insectivores, eg. Chimney Swifts.  Miley Bull contributed most of the article's content.

If at all possible, check out the article, "Bugging Out" by Gregory B. Hladky.  It's very good.

Steve Mayo