[CT Birds] Wildlife Conservation Stamp

Tricia Reid reidtri at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 21:23:05 EDT 2013

Is anyone involved or aware of the project to create a National Wildlife
Conservation Stamp based on the same idea as the Duck Stamp?  This would be
something not specifically associated with hunters and would seem to be a
response to Chris Elphick's complaint of lack of support from the birding
community.  I find that I'm overwhelmed with requests to join or contribute
to general organisations such as WWF, Nature Conservancy, etc, but would
like to be more focused with where my limited $$$ are spent. It also seems
a way to attract some financial support from the general public who might
be willing to make a one time contribution rather than affiliate with a
particular organisation and be overwhelmed with follow-up emails or snail
Tricia Reid
Mansfield Center
reidtri at gmail.com