[CT Birds] Long Beach West, Stratford, flagged sanderling

Hannan, John jhannan at audubon.org
Mon Mar 11 15:37:58 EDT 2013

Charlie:
Check out the USGS/Patuxent Wildlife Research Center site's page on Pan American Shorebird Program (PASP) http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov/bbl/homepage/paspflag.cfm  If I am reading their info correctly, a bird with one leg tagged with a light (pale) green flag would have been caught and tagged in Suriname.
John Hannan

Audubon Connecticut