[CT Birds] Feeder Watcch 'bust" Weekend - Washington, CT

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Mon Mar 11 13:00:32 EDT 2013

On my miles of rambling over the month since the blizzard, I have heard many Song Sparrows starting to sing on territory, seen/heard Woodpecker pairing/drumming, seen Grackles and Red-winged Blackbirds establishing territory, heard Chickadees and Titmice singing, found pockets of Juncos in new places, etc. I think the Spring dispersal is the main reason for a drop in feeder action.

Dave

David Provencher