[CT Birds] Bullock's Oriole, Trumpeter Swan, and GWT Eurasian Photos/Video

Justin Lawson justindlawson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 10:46:19 EDT 2013

Over the last couple weeks I have been birding around CT. I am new to this
list but am an avid Massachusetts birder. I was able to get the Trumpeter
Swan(Konolds Pond) and Eurasian Green-winged Teal (Binney Park) and Deb's
Bullocks Oriole. I took some video and photos to share with people that do
not get to see some of the cool things us birders come across. This
Spring/Summer I will be doing a lot of birding in CT!

Bullock's Oriole Photo
http://www.creakyfloorstudios.com/p186921637/h56575342#h56575342

Bullock's Oriole Video
http://www.creakyfloorstudios.com/p139364605/h563f7d2a#h563f7d2a