[CT Birds] RI Pelagic trip 3/16

philiprusch at charter.net philiprusch at charter.net
Mon Mar 11 20:47:36 EDT 2013

Carlos Pedro asked me to forward this to the listserve.  Anyone
interested should contact Carlos ASAP at the e-mail address below.  I
expect these 5 spots to go quick.

Phil Rusch
Chaplin, CT

The Pelagic originally scheduled for March 9th was postponed to
Saturday, March 16
due to High Seas and as a result some of the original participants will
not be able to
make the trip. We have 31 onboard but have an additional 5 spots for
anyone who may
be interested.

The trip cost is $95. We will depart the Galilee Dock of the Frances
Fleet on one of their large
Codfishing boats at 7 AM and return at 3:30 PM.

If anyone is interested please e-mail me at:            dcpedro at cox.net.