[CT Birds] Thanks Chris for you research

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 11 21:59:24 EDT 2013

Thanks Chris for you research, and as they say - the money always gets the

I would like to ad though, in recent years, bird watchers have surpassed all
other recreational groups in this country except Gardening I believe, and
their purchases for bins, scopes, tripods, books and many other birding
necessities, including gas
 to get around, are also State taxed, and I bet it equals if not exceeds Hunters
purchases in this State. Could just be...

never underestimate dem Birdwatchers!

Paul Carrier