[CT Birds] Birdwatchers do contribute...

wingsct at juno.com wingsct at juno.com
Tue Mar 12 07:18:14 EDT 2013

May I also add that countless birders have contributed enormous amounts ofscientific data that forms the basis of and influences many conservation efforts.And most of it done voluntarily - certainly not something to merely sneeze at.Conservation goes beyond just dollars, there also has to be the will to do it! Meredith SampsonOld Greenwich