[CT Birds] A little OT- looking for some birding info

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 19:04:01 EDT 2013

What about the Big Bend area?  I absolutely love that NP.  I will make my
fifth trip there in late April (the Colima Warbler arrives around the
19th).  The landscape is so different from New England and the hiking is
unsurpassed, plus there are great birds.  If you are interested in more
info, e-mail me privately and I can possibly help you.  The only problem
would be accommodations as people book these great birding weeks a year in
advance, but there are often cancellations and you might get lucky.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut