[CT Birds] FIELDFARE report from Milford

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 21 07:17:48 EDT 2013

On the MassBirds list she was reported as seeing the bird in Carlisle yesterday, so it is the Mass. bird she is referring to on her ebird list.

Some of you may remember the great New Yorker cover done by Steinberg that shows a detailed map view of Midtown Manhattan with a view to the west of a thin strip showing New Jersey, another thin strip showing the rest of the country, the Pacific Ocean. and another thin strip showing Russia. Japan, and China. If there had been an East view perhaps there would be a thin strip showing New England, the Atlantic, England and Europe. When one leaves New York the rest of the world is just one big blur :).

There actually is a piggery at the location on the ebird marker so she probably just hit the wrong entry on the google list of locations when she did her search.

Too bad for CT. Why does Mass, get all the good birds?

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield

Sent from my iPhone