[CT Birds] owl and woodcock

David Zomick birdave9 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 21:49:59 EDT 2013

David Zomick  Bristol
  A discordant cacophony of croaking crows,chattering chickadees, & harried downy woodpeckers alerted me to the  return of my Springtime surprise....the barred owl was back! I was able to get close enough for some memorable "Kodak moments" this time . 5:00PM
  Also was fortunate to be successful in discovering a new  locale ( Nelson's Field at the intersection of Burlington Ave  and James P. Casey) for exceptionally close looks at American woodcock ,peenting ,spiraling  skyward,wings whistling away   7:30-8:00PM

David  Zomick
Sent from my iPad