[CT Birds] COA Annual meeting

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 07:38:17 EDT 2013

Speaking for Lisa and Tina (who I hope is seeing the Fieldfare right now),
many thanks to all who attended for being such a great audience.  I will
share this snippet from a message I received from Steve Kress about our
meeting:

** **

"I attend many birding conferences, but I thought this one was especially
good It was just the right length and the audience was certainly engaged in
the topics which were varied and all seemed a great fit for the event."

Phil, I didn't win anything either, despite putting 28 tickets into the
Screech Owl caontainer.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut