[CT Birds] unusual birds in unusual places,

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 18 22:54:48 EDT 2013

I too had a Winter Wren in such a place many many years ago. Back while living
away from home and school for the first time in West Hartford in my own
apartment, it was on the third floor in a busy urban area with only one small
tree and one bush in the back of the building next to the garages. Here, while
hanging my cloths on the third floor, i heard a WINTER WREN singing! Nah
couldn't be here. But shortly I heard it sing again and saw it fly off between
our buildings!

Paul Carrier