[CT Birds] a most colorful common grackle?

Ann Pacheco annmpacheco at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 22:10:27 EDT 2013

Spotted the blue head out my window and couldn't believe my eyes.  I think this is a common grackle but I have never seen one so amazingly colorful and it was drizzling outside so there was no sunlight to enhance the colors…

Please take a look here:   http://www.flickr.com/photos/annmpacheco/8573304684/   I have just returned from a FL birding trip and I never saw one grackle that looked anything like this one!  Maybe I have the ID incorrect, please comment.
Ann, Mansfield Center