[CT Birds] Fieldfare - VERY VERY small world

Tim Antanaitis timant123 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 22:41:29 EDT 2013

So I realize now the Fieldfare is in Carlisle, MA.  About 20 minutes ago my girlfriend's best friend called
and said the Fieldfare was seen from her driveway today.  She works for the US Fish & Wildlife Service
and lives at the only (or one of only a few?) houses on Piggery Road in Carlisle.  She said there were about
30 people looking for the bird today.  If the bird sticks around, it sounds like I might have a good shot at seeing it this weekend, especially if we're able to stay/visit there with her.  She said everyone
was pronouncing it Field-FAR, & not Field-FAIR, is that right?  I have no idea.  I've never heard anyone
say it before.
Tim Antanaitis