[CT Birds] Book Store Barred Owl

Meredith, Leslie Leslie.Meredith at simonandschuster.com
Mon Mar 25 17:07:49 EDT 2013

As my dear father, punster, and fellow bird lover says, e.v.e.r.y. time a 'Bard' Owl is seen, heard, or even mentioned:
'The quality of mercy is not strain'd, It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven. Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest.'

Every time.

I love that photo; thank you for sending.  I was moved to send the store a copy of Wesley the Owl, tho Wes was a Barn Owl, and also recommended they read Bernd Heinrich's One Man's Owl, tho his was a GH Owl, which I also recommend to this sage list.