[CT Birds] Bullock's Update!

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Mon Mar 25 18:59:00 EDT 2013

Many thanks to Jane for her rehab magic, and HUGE thanks to Debbie for
seeing the distress and acting on it, as well as being such a patient and
generous host all this winter.  I was privileged to be able to see the
oriole back in January, and am so grateful that Debbie sheparded this lovely
creature through a very snowy winter.

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville