[CT Birds] Best birding bets?

Wilkie, Mary Mary.Wilkie at fnfg.com
Thu Mar 28 15:09:21 EDT 2013

My daughter and I will be visiting Mystic, Groton, Rocky Hill and Southbury for only a few days in two week and I would like to get in a few hours of bird watching.  We live in Western New York, (Grand Island, halfway between Buffalo and Niagara Falls). I would greatly appreciate any recommendations for places to stop and scope. Thanks, in advance, for any guidance you give! '

Mary Wilkie
Grand Island, NY
The information in this communication, including all attachments transmitted with it, is
confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or
using any of this information.  If you received this message in error, please contact the
sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard
copy.  The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers,
subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.  You may not directly or
indirectly reuse or disclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the
services for which you are receiving the information