[CT Birds] Intergrade Teal in Portland

pfavreau at cox.net pfavreau at cox.net
Thu Mar 28 16:05:26 EDT 2013

>From Patrice Favreau:
03/28/13 - Portland Fairgrounds, 10:25-11:00AM - 1 Intergrade American Green-winged Teal x Eurasian. Not sure if this is the same bird folks have been reporting as Eurasian (Common) TeaI, but the bird I observed had a slight hint of a vertical bar & had no bold horizontal white line - so I'm thinking it is likely an intergrade. Also, about 30 Green-winged Teal, 4 Northern Pintail, 3 Blue-winged Teal, 9 Canada Goose, 12 Mallard, 1 Killdeer, 2 Song Sparrow, 1 Cardinal 1 Great Blue Heron, etc.