[CT Birds] Book Store Barred Owl

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 29 10:19:23 EDT 2013

A couple clarifications.  I'd meant to put "Screech" in parentheses.  Many posted to me off-line correctly speculating that the Bard's Screech Owl was in all likelihood a Barn Owl.

Also, for those of you still curious about that old pronunciation of Wheatear, it was apparently "white-arse".

'Back to CT birds...

Steve Mayo
Bethany