[CT Birds] Forgot to mention-Re: Common Teal in Portland

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Fri Mar 29 15:35:06 EDT 2013

I forgot to mention....I was able to take good flying shots of one of
the Eurasian Teal...no bands. That doesn't prove much, as some bird
keepers never get around to banding their birds. But being this time
of year with all the northbound migrating Teal, Pintails and
Shovelers, I would be less suspicious of escaped birds, the timing is
OK.

Keith