[CT Birds] Gray Jay under bridge in Eagleville??

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat Mar 30 21:18:11 EDT 2013

Relax, everyone.

I just got off the phone from talking with Greg Hanisek, the state's eBird reviewer and secretary of the records committee.  He has just sent an inquiry to the originator of the eBird entry with a variety of questions.  At the moment there is nothing to support this report (which would be a first state record), and Greg didn't sound like he would be headed up there looking himself.

Good birding!

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT