[CT Birds] More at Sherwood

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 31 16:13:49 EDT 2013

After relocating the Tricolored Heron, I walked the edge of the marsh as it was high tide. I flushed a Virginia Rail, perhaps the one that was here the last two winters and also one Saltmarsh Sparrow. The Wilson's Snipe was back in it's spot near the orange cones on the circle. And the White-crowned Sparrow continues as well. A great day in my patch!

3/31/13- Westport- Sherwood Island SP-3 Great Egrets, Tricolored Heron continues in the marsh, Virginia Rail,Wilson's Snipe,Saltmarsh Sparrow, White-crowned Sparrow

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone