[CT Birds] BBC E-mail: Butterflies 'hurt by cold, wet 2012'

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Wed Mar 27 00:13:38 EDT 2013

Not CT and not birds, but part of our general picture.

I saw this story on the BBC News iPad App and thought you should see it.

** Butterflies 'hurt by cold, wet 2012' **
Butterflies suffered in last year's wet and cold weather, having their worst year since 1976, a charity's study suggests.
< http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21934075 >

** Disclaimer **
The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified.