[CT Birds] Thank you!

Wilkie, Mary Mary.Wilkie at fnfg.com
Fri Mar 29 07:15:07 EDT 2013

Many, many thanks to all of you who reached out with site suggestions for my visit to Connecticut. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the information you shared.  I'm looking forward to our visit and will share our sightings in ten days or so when we arrive.  Thank you, once again.

Mary Wilkie
Vice President, Operations Risk Management
First Niagara Financial Group / 239 Van Rensselaer Street / Buffalo NY 14210
716.851.8377  /  mary.wilkie at fnfg.com

The information in this communication, including all attachments transmitted with it, is
confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or
using any of this information.  If you received this message in error, please contact the
sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard
copy.  The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers,
subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.  You may not directly or
indirectly reuse or disclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the
services for which you are receiving the information