[CT Birds] Hartford Peregrines

Mona Cavallero mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 29 17:57:19 EDT 2013

Hi everyone
I work at travelers and the scaffolding project is still underway and its not likely that can be interrupted or stopped for the peregrines   This project is very costly but needs to be done to preserve the building architecture.   I certainly am not happy about this either since i very much enjoyed the peregrine couple that had nested there before but I don't think that there's much that can be done this year until the restoration project is completed
I thought that they were trying to relocate the nesting structure on top of the plaza building as a replacement site.  I will look into that next week and report any news I find out if noteworthy
Mona Cavallero

Sent from my iPhone