[CT Birds] Gray Jay under bridge in Eagleville??
justindlawson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 18:08:03 EDT 2013
Does anyone have any more information on this? I was going to take my son
way up to Vermont for Gray Jays. But this would be a lot closer and
definitely a bigger rarity. Thank you
justindlawson AT gmail.com
My Wildlife Photos/Videos
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <ebird-alert at cornell.edu>
Date: Mar 30, 2013 5:52 PM
Subject: [eBird Alert] Rare Bird Alert for Connecticut <hourly>
*** Species Summary:
- Gray Jay (1 report)
- Boat-tailed Grackle (1 report)
Thank you for subscribing to the <hourly> Rare Bird Alert for Connecticut.
The report below shows observations of rare birds in Connecticut. View
this alert on the web at http://ebird.org/ebird/alert/summary?sid=SN35614
NOTE: all sightings are UNCONFIRMED unless indicated
Gray Jay (Perisoreus canadensis) (1)
- Reported Mar 30, 2013 14:40 by UMaine Ornithology Class
- Eagleville, Tolland, Connecticut
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S13573158
- Comments: "Nesting underneath a bridge over a river"
Boat-tailed Grackle (Quiscalus major) (1)
- Reported Mar 30, 2013 10:53 by Dan Rottino
- Lordship Marsh, Fairfield, Connecticut
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S13566607
- Comments: "Dark eye, blue-black head, long tail."
You received this message because you are subscribed to eBird's Rare Bird
Alert for Connecticut
Manage your eBird alert subscriptions:
More information about the CTBirds