[CT Birds] Nesting red-shouldered hawks

teustis at killingworthlibrary.org teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Sat Mar 30 20:03:11 EDT 2013

Hi, Daphne!
You might want to contact Cornell Lab of Ornithology and see if they'd like any data you can obtain. They do a Nest Watch - http://nestwatch.org/ - but that might be more geared toward songbirds. I've given them info about red-shouldereds and Cooper's hawks in the past, so they may still be looking for the information. Send them an email and see what works best.
~ Tammy Eustis, Chester, CT