[CT Birds] Stratford Gulls, Gannets 4/1
mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 1 16:15:04 EDT 2013
>From Frank Mantlik
4/1 Stratford - good numbers of gulls, Brant and Scaup around Lordship
peninsula this morning:
- Long Beach: 1st-cycle ICELAND GULL, Bonaparte's Gulls, 6 Northern Gannets,
Eastern Phoebe (foy).
- Russian Beach/ Cove Place: adult LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL, adult Herring Gull
with blue-green wing tag marker "203" (will submit data to banding lab), 2000
Ring-billed Gulls, 300 Herring Gulls, 110 Bonaparte's Gulls, 1 Northern Gannet,
13 Lesser Scaup.
- Stratford Point: 610 Brant, 30 Am. Wigeon, 2 Northern Gannet, Eastern Phoebe
- Short Beach - Snowy Egret working ditch behind tennis courts.
- Pond behind 611 Access Rd. (private): 1 adult Yellow-crowned Night-Heron.
More information about the CTBirds