[CT Birds] Calling all bioblitz birders

Fran Zygmont fzygmont at charter.net
Thu Apr 4 21:55:13 EDT 2013

White Memorial in Litchfield is celebrating their 100th year anniversary and are holding a bioblitz on May31st thru June 1st.  The area to cover is the entire 4,000 acre sanctuary grounds and we can use a lot of help.

If you are interested to participate on the birding team, please let me know offline, as I'm coordinator for the bird taxonomy.  Please email me at fzygmont at charter.net for more details and to sign up.  This is my initial plea for help.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you offline!
- Fran

Fran