[CT Birds] Return of the Osprey Party, Saturday, April 20 at 5:30 PM at Connecticut Audubon Society's Coastal Center

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Tue Apr 2 16:21:11 EDT 2013

ConnecticutAudubon Society Coastal Center
PresentsOur Third Annual

Returnof the Osprey Party
 Saturday, April 20
  5:30 p.m.

 ConnecticutAudubon Society
 Coastal Center

1 Milford Point Road, Milford
 Great Friends, Live Music, Beer, Wine, Hors d’’oeuvres,Exciting Raffle and Auction!
RSVPto Louise at 203-878-7440 x 502
$40/Person $75/Couple
Proceeds to Benefit
The Coastal Center atMilford Point
A SelectSampling
>From the SilentAuction
Ferry Tickets
Assorted Gift Baskets
Lovely Works by Local Artists
Many Gift Certificates to Local Businesses
Private Bird Walks with Local Experts Patrick Dugan,
Miley Bull, Jerry Connolly, Frank Gallo,and Others
Ski Lift Tickets, Signed “Night Sounds” Book by Frank Gallo
Tai Chi Classes, Zoo and Aquarium Passes
Theater Tickets, Canoe Tour
Autographed Poster of MVP Darrelle Revis
Science Birthday Party for 16 children
A Pre-K Summer Camp Week
Original Artwork by:
David Sibley, Mark Szantyr, Frank Gallo, AJ Hand,
 Michael DiGiorgio, Tom Mihaylo,Jim Zipp and Others…

Food sponsors include:

		 Bistro Basque, SBC Restaurant and Brewery, Villa Gourmet…

Folks, this is a wonderful event that grows each year. We thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to seeing you here. There is always delicious food and drink, live music, and friends new and old to meet. Once again, we have some incredible auction items, including original works from Michael DiGiorgio, Frank Gallo, AJ Hand, David Sibley, Mark Szantyr, Jim Zipp and many others. This year we've added some wonderful new gift baskets, and a few of our hand-made Osprey Nest center pieces will be auctioned. Come welcome back the osprey and enjoy a wonderful evening at the shore. See you April 20th. Please RSVP, ASAP, to Louise at 203-878-7440 x 502.

Frank Gallo, Director
Connecticut Audubon Society's
Coastal Center At Milford Point
1 Milford Point Road