[CT Birds] Hamden: RBNH. + swallows back Lake Whitney

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Tue Apr 2 17:06:11 EDT 2013

A quick walk around Lake Whitney got FOY Barn Swallows & American Tree Swallows -- mostly the latter.  I looked for No. Rough Wings, but nothing conclusive.  On Sunday, driving off, we saw swallow-like movement, but couldn't stop then.

Our RBNH continues daily.  I had a sense that we may have had a 2nd bird, with darker cap, but it may have been the light.

From Arthur Shippee:
04/02/13 - Hamden, North Lake -- Red-breasted Nuthatch continues