[CT Birds] Eastern phoebe, Bantam Boro, Litchfield, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 5 16:48:22 EDT 2013

I was wondering today when I would see or hear my first eastern phoebe for 2013. Early this afternoon (Friday, 5 April 2013) I walked up RT 202 from the Bantam Washer Woman to the Bantam Bakery in the Bantam Borough of Litchfield, CT, stopping at small park where there are some interesting historical markers concerning Bantam. The park is by a small electric dam on the Bantam River. Walking over to the damn I clearly heard an eastern phoebe.

David W Babington
Washington, CT