[CT Birds] perfect composition

VALERY MELNIKOW valery51 at optimum.net
Tue Apr 9 01:02:36 EDT 2013

val melnikov, 04/08. Wheeler Boat ramp. Milford. 17:10. Low tide, three
small creeks running into one. Imagine a camera frame. At the top Great
Egret still as death, to the left and below a newly arrived cormorant
diving in the shallow water. At very right of frame a Snowy Egret going
about his business. At bottom what I think were Two Yellowlegs, Greater
or Lesser I could not tell as relection off water was too bright and
washed out their colors. Had they stood still for a moment it would have
been a Japanese wood cut. Dam fine day.