[CT Birds] Bethany Birds - Yellow-rumped Warbler, Towhee, NRW Swallow

teustis at killingworthlibrary.org teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Wed Apr 10 11:10:15 EDT 2013

 FYI: for anyone interested in visiting the Regional Water Authority properties, check to see if your local library has a set of passes. We do, here at Killingworth Library (my predecessor had the foresight to sign us up for them). We will lend them to out-of-town patrons, if you're interested. You can give us a call to reserve a pass ahead of time; then just have your hometown library card on hand when you visit us, so we can check the pass out to you. Passes check out for two nights. (Killingworth Library: 860-663-2000; 301 Route 81 in Killingworth.)
Also keep in mind that every public library in the state receives the State Parks & Forests pass for free; this admits one vehicle for free to any State park or forest, for one day. Contact your local libraries for details.
:-) Tammy Eustis, Chester
(and Head Librarian at Killingworth Library)