[CT Birds] Darien Osprey still being "pounded"

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:08:54 EDT 2013

Just heard from USFWS. Call the regional office at 413-253-8200 to voice your opinion.
Apparently,the people who maintain the cell tower for the Darien Police are planning to remove the nest.
I was told that if there are eggs in the nest,they are by law not supposed to touch the nest. They are within their rights to remove the nest if it has no eggs. In my opinion, this is a David and Goliath story and unfortunately,it appears that Goliath is winning.

Tina Green
Westport