[CT Birds] Darien Osprey still being "pounded"

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:58:38 EDT 2013

You make a good point which I agree with. I do not consider myself  an activist but sometimes not saying or doing anything  can be the wrong or unethical thing to do.  I hope our concerns will encourage all those involved to think "out of the box" and find better solutions  to resolve these kinds of issues that can and will arise with living creatures that we share the planet with. I did leave a voicemail at the USFWS Regional Office/Migratory Bird Division at 413-253-8200 with my concerns. Every voice has a right to be heard,even that of an Osprey!

Tina Green
Westport