[CT Birds] job opportunity (multiple summer field techs)

Chris Elphick elphick at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 13 09:30:06 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Apologies for going a little off-topic, but my colleagues are scrambling to find qualified people for summer field jobs that we anticipate will be funded in the next couple of weeks.  We will need about a dozen field technicians to help with tidal marsh bird and plant surveys between VA
and ME.  None of the positions are in CT, but if you know of anyone with fair to decent bird ID skills
who is looking for a summer field ecology job, please pass them the ad below
(pay is fairly good and positions generally come with housing).  These positions are ideal for current or recently graduated students with an interest in a career in wildlife ecology or conservation.  The ad is here:

http://www.osnabirds.org/Jobs/POINT-COUNT-TECHNICIANS-%2810-15%29----Tidal-Marsh-Bir.aspx

Many thanks,

Chris

Chris Elphick