[CT Birds] Bethany Birds - Yellow-rumped Warbler, Towhee, NRW Swallow

John Oshlick john.oshlic at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 10:58:53 EDT 2013

Bethany - Lake Chamberlain
9-10 Palm Warblers, 5 Pine Warblers, 1 Yellow-rumped Warbler, Both Kinglets in fair numbers, 2 Eastern Towhee, 1 Northern-rough Winged Swallow, and 2 singing Field Sparrows.
Note: You need a Regional Water Authority pass to hike Lake Chamberlain. I only mention this because I have been burned in the past by going to a reported location and finding that I could not enter. My Wife and I finally moved out of an apartment and into our first house. Lake Chamberlain is almost in my backyard. It is a nice spot to bird.
John Oshlick