[CT Birds] Darien Osprey still being "pounded"

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:37:10 EDT 2013

A new developement has occured. A concerned citizen emailed me that someone is pounding the cell tower
that has the Osprey nest so it rings like a bell. So I guess they have not given up on trying to remove the Ospreys. I emailed and have a call into USFWS again with a complaint. If you are concerned also, call USFWS at 860-871-8348 and let your voice be heard. Darien residents may have a greater impact by letting their First Selectman or police department aware of their disdain for this shameful action.
Tina Green