[CT Birds] Tree swallows, chipping sparrow - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 12 09:12:08 EDT 2013

Been noting the arrival of birds in different parts of the state. Have had some health issues that have kept me indoors here in Washington, CT but I have noted some arriving birds here. Last Sunday (7 April 2013)  noted at least one tree swallow checking out the blue bird boxes we have in field below the house here. On Tuesday (9 April 2013) my Mom pointed a bird she was concerned with next to the house, which turned out to be a nice chipping sparrow.

David W Babington
Washington, CT