[CT Birds] new arrivals

Ricki Soucy rickisoucy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 17:02:58 EDT 2013

During one of my daily walks at lunch this week, had both an Eastern Kingbird and Phoebes in the brush around the pond I bird off Research Pkwy in Wallingford.  Also had Tree Swallows at the AT& T building on Deerfield Lane.  They always nest there, and looking at my notes from other years, this is the latest they have arrived.  Got Rough-winged Swallows on the back side of Black Pond (the Thorpe Ave side near the police watering hole) coming home this afternoon.  Not a warbler in sight yet.
Ricki Soucy