[CT Birds] Good conditions for an early fallout

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at ctaudubon.org
Tue Apr 16 23:56:45 EDT 2013

A moderate migration is heading our way on the SW flow ahead of an incoming cold front right now. Showers should drop some in pockets overnight while funneling them SE and plenty will be spread out in CT tomorrow.

Come join a fun crew at Sandy/Morse Points in West Haven at 10:30 for string fencing operations with the Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds and CT DEEP after you have a big early morning and we'll see what we can find there.

Scott

========
Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation Technician