[CT Birds] New to birding

nightnurse860 nightnurse860 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 08:11:58 EDT 2013

just wondering if I can get any advice to encourage my budding birder.  My 8 year old daughter has taken an avid interest in birds for the last 6 months and can identify birds that come to our and my parents bird feeder far better than I can and gets very excited whn she sees new birds.    We have recently moved to the Middletown / higganum border in the middle of the woods and if there is anyone who has idea of what we might commonly see?  So far we have seen nuthatches, tufted titmouse, black capped chickadees...
Thanks!
Chris and my daughter Alyssa :)

Sent from my Galaxy S®III