[CT Birds] Thanks

nightnurse860 nightnurse860 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 10:30:08 EDT 2013

I have to laugh because it was for me "they are birds"  now I find myself looking to see what kind they are so I can tell my Lys...  I know we have a woodpecker somewhere around us because I hear it tapping away..  We live along a road that has some open areas but we abutt state forest and have about 3 ponds nearby (within a mile)  thanks for the places to look for binoculars. I don't mind travel for a decent pair .. and it gives something fun for us to do together :)

Sent from my Galaxy S®III