[CT Birds] Birding vacation

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 20 17:23:34 EDT 2013

From Trudy Rottino:
4/20/13--East Haddam yard- 2 PINE SISKIN.

From Dan Rottino:
4/20/13- Woodbridge, private residence-- 1 INDIGO BUNTING in nearly full breeding plumage.  It is nice to be able to sit and watch one at a feeder rather than watch one move through cover.  Oxford, Stevenson Dam-- 5+ CLIFF SWALLOW with some visiting a nest site under the bridge.  Many many swallows downstream too.  East Rock Park-- 1 BLACK AND WHITE WARBLER.  Portland Fairgrounds (pulloff east of the pavilion) 1 CATTLE EGRET with 2 GREAT EGRET.  East Haddam yard--2 BROAD WINGED HAWK.  Tomorrow I'm going fishing so I can relax on the last day of my vacation.  I'll be joining the rest of the crowds at the state parks that I saw today.  I'll bring binos just in case.

They've gotta be somewhere.
Dan Rottino
Sent from my iPhone.